You are worth more
After graduation,I started doubting my worth and importance. I wondered what was my value apart from my undergraduate degree. I mean, some situations I faced made me question who I am and what I am apart from a graduate. Of course I could write very well and create different contents, but I wasn’t really appreciated, at least not by others.
I can remember instances when people questioned my intelligence and sense of reasoning. Despite getting encouragement from some friends I have, there are still set of people who derived joy in criticizing me and everything I did- my choice of words, my reaction to things and even people I talked to. I started wondering the relationship I had with these people and why they could have the audacity to think they can dictate how I lived my life. They would literarily debunk me and make me feel bad about myself and the funny part is that I took my time to explain myself to them.
I know I’m a good person and someone valuable, but yet I still needed that validation from people. At least, let them appreciate me, not necessarily worship me. Not that I have low self esteem or anything. If we’re honest with each other, there are times where we just desire to be valued. To be valued was just what I wanted and I wasn’t getting that or should I say I did not get sufficient appreciation.As the critical thinker that I am, I wouldn’t let those experiences go by just like that. I often replay those kind of experiences and wonder why I was treated that way and why I didn’t say or do anything to prevent such from happening. I keep asking myself why someone would treat me in an unpleasant manner and that is when doubts start to settle in.
The truth of the matter is this: not everyone will give you the value and accolades you truly deserve. If you wait for validation from people, you wouldn’t be a happy person because when such validations do not come, you will keep on doubting yourself.What matters the most is how God sees you and how you see yourself. To Him, you are worth more than treasures of this world. You are so important and priceless to Him to the extent that He loves you despite your flaws. God loves you and that is all that matters. So whenever you feel downcast, remember that there is someone who values you more than anything in this world.



Only God’s love matter’s the mostππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteπππ₯ππ
ReplyDeleteI am enough π₯°
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful piece my guyyπππ
I am more than my flaws π€§
ReplyDeleteThe article I needed to boost my morale π₯Ί❤️
ReplyDeleteππππ
ReplyDeleteGod’s love is the greatest, his love never leaves us.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this, Joy