What made you stop?

 


For a long time, I’ve taken a break from this blog. Not because I don’t have content ideas or I’m not consistent enough. As a matter of fact, I’ve had a number of things to write about since my last published article, but I couldn’t bring myself to it. 

Why then have I not published for so long? What is the problem? It is you, my dear reader who has discouraged me. Not with your comments, but your lack of engagement.

For each article I publish on this blog, I share the link with about 100 people on my contact list and the views from posts isn’t encouraging. I can recall getting a total of 40 views from the last two articles I published and to be honest, it’s discouraging. It’s discouraging because I in so much effort to publish and the outcome does not help matters.

I need to know what the problem is. Does my writing bore you? Am I a bad writer? Or are you too occupied to read? 

The joy of every writer is for her work to be read and appreciated. So, I’m appealing to you to take time out of your busy schedule to read my articles and give me feedback. Let’s do better this second half of 2022 and beyond. But before that, I need you to be honest with me about something: What made you stop reading my articles?

 

Comments

  1. Most people don't actually click the links posted on statuses till you send it to them personally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of time, I too am inconsistent on social media

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Youthful Lust

Garment of praise for heaviness

Tit for tat?