Perseverance

 Some weeks ago, I was given an official assignment. I was asked to make some research on some things for a client. It was quite easy- or so I thought. My boss directed me on some things to do that would make my work easier and I really thought I could conduct the research in little time. 

Surprisingly, two days passed and I had not gotten anything yet. I was so disappointed in myself and I had to reach out to my elder sister (that girl is a darling) on the failed research process and she encouraged me and gave me word of advice. That really struck me. I was so glad to find out that someone believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself. Of course, that faith she had in me made me yield to the advice and made me strive till I got the intended outcome. 

Sometimes in life, we may not get the expected outcome we need when we need it. That should not stop us from trying or making further attempts. It could really hurt and disappoint that we don’t have what we need yet. But why quit rather than persevere? You have to go the extra mile to yield results because merely folding your arms or crying over spilt milk won’t help. So here’s a charge to everyone out there who is on the brink of disaster: give it another shot and you’d be surprised at the outcome you get. Never quit, keep on persevering!

Comments

  1. Never quit... Keep persevering. Na who quit loosegard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful writeup. Thank you iwuchukwu dumebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up.. quitters never win

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great piece! People need to understand that it's normal to fail... Doesn't make them a failure but gives them the opportunity to do better by not quitting. Great job Dumz, you're doing well ��. I owe you 1caprisunne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never quit.....keep on persevering..... Nice writeup Nne. I'm so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Powerful and impactful. To the point. I am
    challenged

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Youthful Lust

Garment of praise for heaviness

Tit for tat?