Consistently Inconsistent
I’m sure you’re wondering why I gave this article the title, but as a matter of fact, that has been the summary of my life lately. I mean, since my final year in school (or even before then), I became nonchallant about some things I once considered vital in my life. Suddenly, I didn’t feel moved to do all those important things I used to do. Not because they were bad, they weren’t. I mean, I considered them vital for my self development. So, why did I stop doing those things? I had no idea either.
Once upon a time, I made a conscious effort to post on this blog but that changed. I thought my academics came first and I didn’t need distraction. That was actually an excuse for the laziness I developed because I always found myself writing other contents, seeing movies when I was supposed to combat distractions. To be honest, a part of me was missing-one I loved a lot but I was too blind to see that.
The truth is this: if you don’t make daily conscious efforts to get things done, a day will come when those things become part of your past. You have to get up and tell yourself what you will do that day and stick by it. Leave your comfort zone because staying in it won’t make things any better. I did not realize this early enough. But it’s never too late. Or is it? So here’s an admonition to everyone out there who face similar situation like I did: Stand up and do what you always love to do. Get things right with yourself. Do what you enjoy and what makes you happy. Always remember that being consistent and inconsistent both start a day and becomes a habit. Prioritize consistency and you will be glad you did.

This is really inspiring especially now that I've been doing a lot of procrastinating instead of being consistent with what I love doing
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice. Keep writing more and I bet you'll help alot of people out there
ReplyDeleteThis is real good dear
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder💖
ReplyDeleteThank you for much for this ❤️
ReplyDeleteHmmm
ReplyDeleteNice
This piece is thought provoking and teaches moral, very apt and concise. Well done.
ReplyDeleteNote taking
ReplyDeleteNne this so awesome and encouraging. This piece is for me
ReplyDeleteThank you dear. This was informative and encouraging. Keep up the good work, it's not too late❤✨
ReplyDeleteAwesome 😎...I love these thanks dums....
ReplyDeleteI like this. Fact is you become what you do regularly. We need focus and self consistency, ability to see things through.
ReplyDeleteFocus, focus, focus. Thank you
Good write up. Consistency is the key.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the timely reminder. We can never become or achieve anything in life without the self discipline of consistency. Small consistent drops of water make an ocean. Therefore, let's break out and wake up from every bouts of inconsistency and stand up for consistency to achieve our glorious destiny, yes, we can. More grace
ReplyDelete