Speak the name and leave the rest



It was early hours in the morning, the thoughts of getting an A in statistics exam was running through my head before I spotted a rat running towards my leg.  My heart skipped! So much adrenaline rushed through  my body. I ran  so fast with splashes of the water I fetched following me. 
On entering my room, I retraced my steps, wondering why I acted that way. I have JESUS Christ in me, why then will I be scared of a rat?
 Reminds me of Jaden. Jaden entered the examination hall for a statistics examination, he was happy because he had fully prepared the night before but when he saw the exam questions, his memory went blank. Sad isn't it?. He was tempted to call upon his friend to help him out but a thought ran through his mind and he got conscious of the Holy Spirit,  the only one able to help him out in that situation. At the point when results came out, he got an A in statistics. 
Sometimes, we encounter trials, situations that  test our faith... In order to get out of those situations, we make some choices from our human point of view.. But that's not how it ought to be.. In every situation we face, we're meant to call upon the name of the Lord for help. He's our only true helper.. The Bible makes us to understand in Proverbs  18:10 that,"The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." So I urge you all that no matter the situation you're in or the circumstance you're facing, never neglect that name, JESUS.. There's power in that name. Use it wisely...
P.S: Don't joke with the name or call it in vain.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Youthful Lust

Garment of praise for heaviness

Tit for tat?